To us Energy Care means actively and systematically maximizing production on a daily basis. We are where we can be of most benefit, in accordance with the Gemba principle. Together with the stakeholders, we design a process that we commit to and apply on a daily level to achieve our common goal. By coordinating production, we ensure a systematic way of functioning. On a monthly level we stop together to consider the production, through availability, performance and quality.
We analyse the defects causing production losses and together with the turbine provider we eliminate recurrent defects through root cause analysis and the principles of continuous improvement (Kaizen). By proactiveness and active control we minimise corrective maintenance need. Succesfull action requires strong co-opearation with maintenance organizsation.
Our goal is to help our client earn more. We report on production and maintenance daily, weekly and monthly. Our definition of Energy Care includes for example these concrete measures:
- Daily coordination of production together with the maintenance organisation
- Monitoring O&M data systems
- Taking part in optimising maintenance schedules and coordinating shutdowns
- HSEQ audits together with the maintenance organisation
- Coordination of wind farm area maintenance
- Verification of defect root cause analyses and implementation of corrective measures
- Assessing if availability is according to contract
- Monitoring that the Power curve is according to contract
- Wind turbines in-house inspections